Meeting with editors in NYC today. To judge by the coverage of the President-elect so far, here are some story ideas that seem like they would be successful:
- Obama's personal trainer: How does he keep so fit?
- The first puppy: What paper will he poop on?
- Michelle: Does her bra fit properly?
- Is Washington ready for Chicago-style pizza?
- Will Rahm use a microphone for press conferences -- or will he just yell?
- Robert Gibbs is going on a diet. How can America help?
- Who is Malia's favorite Jonas brother -- and why!
- How David Axelrod's mustache made history.